Monday, October 15, 2012

Floating market Bangkok

Hello readers! so long didn't update my bloggie because was very busy last weekend.scumbag blogger.Went to get the graduation rope last Saturday and attended my company annual dinner. I think some of you saw my pre-convo shooting with beloved friends in front of my U hall!! We were too excited and tried the rope on spot! lovemypinkjubahverymuchie
back to the topic, I fall in love with the floating market Bangkok:) because it shows the culture of Thai. Unique and fantastic! happy to sit motor boat together with friends and food hunting:) I am not good in describing but pixies will show all the description Local FOOD tasted good! thumbsup...
 ignore my stupid pose!
 happy happy shaking boat boat!
 See how happy they were

 Always  thai cultural stuffs! 

Fun while sitting on boat! shaking your butt and looking around! 
Do remember to go floating market when you visit Bangkok! far yet interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment