Friday, January 6, 2012

New year resolution

This is 2nd post in year 2012. Just after my 1st final paper yesterday... The feeling is great because I went to KLCC to meet YY right after the exam:) Was exploring the route to Pavilion from KLcc as I cant remember after so many times.. Indeed I really don't know how to go for the first time:( Due to the perseverance of mine, I tried again and I arrived there with contented smile:)))))))) Super indeed happy:)))) Say me Bravo<3


Dragon year:) My year:)

There is not many new year resolution as I can't think too far also.. Hiak hiak:)
Just hope that this year will be a smooth year with healthy body & mind:) Oopps this is new year wish bah???
New year resolution:-
1. Lives happily without any big troubles
2. Stay close with all my Uni friends as we are going to graduate soon:(
3. Get a better future (Find job/Further???)
4. Heart my lovely sister YY no matter how far we apart<3 ( Always love her.. Muacks)
5. Earn more more money (Dreaming as I am shopaholic)
6. Buy myself a Burberry and Coach Handbag ( Haven earn money then thinking how to spend)
7. Get a bf????
8. GOOD skin condition
9. No more emo
10. Love myself more than others (Fingercross)
Treasure every moment with loved one

期待会是美好的一年 (保佑保佑)

I smile when I see him<3

3 comments:

  1. lol,hope u can faster find bf ...ur didi very curious who can tackle u =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha:) Wait and see bah.. I also don know=)

    ReplyDelete