Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Footprinting Pattaya beach-Coral island

Sorry bloggie, it has been so long i didn't update my blog due to tiredness of working at bookfest klcc:( Super tiring body when i back from Bangkok + tiring body during working period around 10 days non-stop:( finally my body cannot stand anymore and had fever few days ago:( I wanna go back home to rest enough since still havent accept any job offer!!!!


Went for 3 interviews continuously the day after i finish working bookfest, i showed my tired look to the interviewers:( don't know how high the chance will be recruited but i tried my best already:) wore like a typical office lady (white formal shirt+black tight skirt) and feel like i am going to enter working society finally!!! time flies...~~~

Finish grumpling finally:) I still have alot of pixies havent edit!!!! no time for me to do the editing also:( so I only can talk about my 1st day Pattaya beach trip with coursemates:) Pixies will talk more than i type here 


the night we arrived Bangkok airport  

On tut tut car to our hotel:) 
tired face!
 Check out how incredible the wire there!!!

Inn House
< Our hotel >

 Before set off to Pattaya beach - Coral Island

 Speed boat was so spinning !!!!
1st time sit speed boat, luckily i didn wanna vomit!!!

See Yizhen face!!!!! so suffering~~

 This is my 1st time at beach!!!!
(sunburned SERIOUSLY)

 Us at Coral Island with 

 Were playing kungfu at the beach 

The crystal clear water beach  can see the stone clearly 
 Group photo before going to play water 

 See how beautiful the water and sky !

 Water is so greenish clear enough 
 Wet wet wild 


 Black & White team 

 Water ballet 

 Playing kungfu 

 Us with 

 Footprinting 

Bye bye Coral Island 

Thanks for reading 
I will do more update soon:)
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment