Monday, August 22, 2011

Perfect Livin 2011

Finally I finished my job at Perfect Livin Furniture Fair... There were something unfortunately that happened during working period but it was a happy ending for it:) I think no need to make clearly in this post about what happened as let's bygone to be bygone<3
Anyway, I still had fun in this fair because this is my 1st job at furniture fair and I had chance to nap on the super expensive mattress branded by SIMMONS (30+++) ... I was still thinking that wanna ask my mum to get one for meXD That mattress is super comfortable for me:))))))) Definitely I won't willing to wake up everyday if I own that bed:P


I was just silly to paste every color of stickers on my shirt...


Simply LOVE this...


One and the only for three of us...


My tag...


With my supervisors...
Felt very sorry to them as what happened...


This is us...


Brought back the stickers as souvenirs...

Next job = Popular Book Fest 2011 at KLCC
More coursemates and friends will work together... Hope there is nothing not good happen during that time:)


This is herbal soup made by Saw saw... So sweet<3

喜欢大家在一起的时候
吵吵闹闹
可能
相聚的时间
会越来越短
偶相信
偶们能走得远远
在未来的日子

No comments:

Post a Comment