Tuesday, October 4, 2011

一步一步走


Finished my proposal presentation yesterday and it went smoothly without any big problem.. Step by step, I get more closer and closer to my thesis, be more understanding on itXD Let myself to relax yesterday night by doing the room chores and soon my room turns refresh and I am happy with it:) Anyway, there is still a long way for me to go on with my thesis as everything need to plan it slowly and will get good result in the end of it:P Witnessed a lot of presentations from coursemates and overall is good and no big problem with it... Feel that 4th year isn't so nice and easy to study because a lot of things need to consider and my mind always so blur in remembering everything:( No matter how, I will continue everything with all my best to make sure that I won regret in future:) ROAR!!!!

Wish to reward myself with many things after so many tiring days in rushing out the slides and proposal:)


Craving for candysssss sometimes<3


Can somebody tell me where to find these cute candysssS??? 


How I wish i am one of them:)


Should always fill my life with many colors<3 
I will die if my world consists only black and white:)

4 comments:

  1. DEarest Lovely a123170:

    I really dunno how to say...how to express the feeling to you~just try to use the simple letter.But this letter..doesn't show all my love to you~ MORE MORE MORE than this....

    Thank you for the letter n note that you gave to me~ ^^ i really very very happy n tears...once i read ur letter~ >< thank you for ur accompany me all the time when i need you~ thank you for your kindness...accept me as your sister even though i am big demon~ thank you for your love that sending to me always~ thank you for everything...everything~ uncountable~ >< really thank you very much~

    Here i wanna say to you~ I REALLY LOVE YOU~ YOU ARE MY FAMILY~ i WILL appreciate all the things that you done to me...THANK YOU~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always will reply my letter or what:) This is good as I able to hear from you:) A simple letter already shown your love to me:) Don worry:) Told 03 about how we meet, how we miss, how we love, how we appreciate and cherish each other, my eyes were sore red and going to cry.. I told her that no matter where I go after graduated, I will keep in touch with you all the time and won leave you alone of course won give you a chance or excuse to leave me<3 She surprised that how strong our bond made because only a few people can make me to feel like this:) I wil cherish you all the time:) Love youXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ you cried again~ >< omg~ dun simply cry le~ i will be very sad oh~ coz is me make you cry always~ omg...Omg...OMg...OMG~!!!

    I am so bad~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cry because I felt touched at that time:) Not because I felt sad:) It a sign of happiness<3

    ReplyDelete