Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blessed Convo

Send this SUNFLOWER for you <3 
Hope you will have a bright future in your new LIFE:) 
HAPPY GRADUATION DAY to my darling, Ling Sha<3

Went to attend my darling bi convocation and it was pretty hot at that time:( I was the photographer privileged for her and was sweating all the time and my cheek became super red:) Super hot around that time and the sun is sooooo bright which can show your future is bright too<3 Shared your happiness at that time and bought you the super big bear as my convo gift to you because you don like flowers:) Hope you like it:) 


Spot the BIG bear!!! 



Finally graduated!!!!


LOVE this:)


KISS you darling bi<3

Should self-capture at this happiness moment:)))))

Received a touching SMS from you yesterday evening:) I felt glad to know you<3

Thanks so much for attended my convo and be the photographer under the hot sun, really appreciate so much. It is very touching to receive the bear and card and I know it's tiring for you to rush back KL.. You are the only best and close fren I have for my secondary school life and now relationship becoming something that cant be explained by words. Sometimes it's really hard to go through everything by my own, but I know that I always have someone precious like you supporting me all the time. Love you, my precious one<3

How sweet of her to send this sms to me.. Is a long message but I summarized already:) 
Heart her with my whole life<3

No comments:

Post a Comment