Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Say Hi to November

It's going to reach dawn on the 1st of November.. Open the window and I see some lights come out from nowhere:) Love this moment because it's silent all the time:) It had been so long that I didn't update my bloggie as a lot of pending jobs on hand:( I still have a lot of homework not yet finish somemore I accepted to take part in stage performance:( Will be damn busy for coming 2 months and definitely don't have time to go back home:( Already mentally prepared for coming jobs which will kill me to MAX:( Will fully enjoy all the works in this final year:)) I promise, k??

Had an enjoyable week before entering November with all my loves:) Felt glad because Wai wai was here with me:) Felt touched indeed<3 We are close enough till we can hold hand while walking anywhere:) Feel comfortable when chit chat and play with her as both of us are big kids stated by cobra=="" It was a memorable weekend for me<3 I hope, we will have more and more chances to go out often and our tie won break:)


Snapped this when I was in bus back Muar
Main bridge in Muar:)


We're at RED HOUSE<3



Nadeje crepe<3 
Wai wai finished my lovely original flavour==""


At the square:)


Taken by a friendly cute Ah pek with shaking legs:)


Artistic shot:)


Wai wai simply shot my noob expression==""


Best picture of the day<3

Definitely will spend most of my time to play with my cute nephew:) He can sense my camera and will keep looking at the lens<3 He is sooooo photogenic and his papa should thanks me a lot in shooting his son with dedicated heart:) 


How cute he isXD


1st picture of Grandpa + Grandson <3

Celebrated 03 Birthday at Little cafe and I brought Wai wai along:) Thanks to her for always be my side and i had a long time didn't celebrate for you:) Promised to you we will gather everytime I back:) 





Wai wai with the cake:) 


Lovely group photo with love <3


See my mouth=="" 
Look like is my Birthday celebration:))) 

Finally my October ended with sweetness and love:)))) But I still feel guilty to someone on the decision I made without considering your feeling:( But this is for our own good and be a better man, k? Best wishes from me to you as I hope you will have everything smoothly in your new life and be blessed all the time:) 

12 comments:

  1. When i finished ur lovely original flavour oh~ zzz
    Have a happy time with you too~ ^^

    I love the last photo~ ^^ looks like you are celebrating birthday~ lolx~ so cute~ XDDDD

    You see~ even i simply shot the photos and ur expression~ still can be very nice~ ^^ i am pro~ XDDDD i wan post that photo if got any snap competition~ ^^ wee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, really much n much love ur blog~ coz, as i can feel and see...ur blog is more bright than last few blogs~ hope you can really happy n enjoy all the time always~ ^^ dun worry~ i will be still by ur side~ ^^ love you always~ ^^ wont leave you no matter what happen~

    And you dy promised urself, must enjoy all ur works ya~ ^^ gambateh~ for everything~ wee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when you know I updated my blog? ZZZzzz... I didn't tell you also... Always simply shoot my facial expression.. Don wan let you hold camera liao:) More and more bright for my blog? This is because I don hv time to write Emo matter inside.. Too bust doing others while I was crying:( Only can jot down important matter.. Too tired recently in doing everything.. I must get up and add oil to do everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm~ i told you~ >< i always by ur side~ so will noe when you will update ur blog~ XDDDD

    what simply shoot ur facial expression oh~ ^^ natural mah~^^ i love it~ hehehe

    I noe~ you will be very busy n tired for everything~ jus hope tat you too over burden ur health~ >< must take some time rest n sleep~ especially ur eyes~ ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yet bath and resting now:) I already felt very tired coz need travel to bangi all the time:) Already experienced the feeling of blank out/pengsan and not enuf glucose to practise:( Super tired and somemore cant go back Muar every weekend:( Haiz:(

    Always simply shoot my expression.. My ugly expression cant upload!! Wait no image ah:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you will be very tired~ Just hope that, must eat something before you practice...THIS IS A MUST, i dun wish that received ur message said..jus now you blank out, you may noe...HOW worry i am...

    Must take good rest for yourself, dun be over burden yourself~ ^^ do drink water always~

    I did not simply shoot ur expression ark~ is when i wan simply press, ur expression show out~ i can't do anything also~ XDDD

    Anyway~ hav a great time with you~ ^^ really happy n appreciate you~ thank you mei mei~ ^^
    Miss ya n love ya~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all said the same things to me but Gemini is very famous in stubborness:))) Don need worry about me d.. i can sms with u means I still able to type sms to u.. means I am quite ok now:)
    Had a great time with you too:) Have you by my side is very happy:))))) LOve you super much:))) MUACKSZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stubborn~ =,= must be depends on wat kind of situation mah~ i am for ur own good~ you always so noty, dun wan listen to my advise~ ><

    Sorry that trouble you again yesterday nite, thank you about the breakfast tat you prepare for me~ ^^ i am really love it~ although is porridge~ XDDD

    Really hav a happy time when be with you~ It is so much fun~^^ really...can released all my stressful mind n my tiredness~ really thanks to yoU~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaya.. Many people already nagged nagged nagged me:((((( OMG!!!! NO TROUBLE me lo.. Told you already liao.. Where can like this d? I love u stay with me ah.. Can sleep with you.. I felt warm always:))))) Heart you:)))Glad you like the breakfast:))) Happy time with me??? U mean the period i keep eat lemon???? haha.. Happy then good la.. Love u laugh and smile:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now just read ur post, haha~ ^^ shy~
    yalu~ like a kid when eating the lemon...so funny~ love hav fun with you~ XDDD you are so cute that keep on let me bully~ wakakaka~ really very funny~ ^^ CUTE~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not CUTE at all!!!!! Don simply say!!!! I love to eat lemon ma.. sure will feel happy when I eat smthg I like<3 Then you keep on bullying me to eat the fried fries...ZZZZzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am purposely~ lolx~ but still very cute~ xDDD

    ReplyDelete