Monday, November 14, 2011

忙透了。。。


Was super busy for this coming and Today is Monday again..
Hello Monday. When I see you, I feel blue. This time more and more blue as I feel fear in dealing all the jobs this week:( Hectic week for me in order to prepare every presentation, every homework, every assignment, every dance practice and rehearsal:( My works are piled up:( Physically and mentally exhausted:( 1st time I feel that I maybe not able to do everything well and smoothly:( This is FEAR!!! My lifestyle has turning upside down as I slept around 7am in morning and woke up around 12pm. The sleeping time has upside down and finally I have panda eyes:( I should be more energized in doing everything so I won keep on mumbling to my bloggie.. Should tell myself don EMO for all these matters!!!!

很笨的
偶想起你
想起一些会给人骂的东西
想起一些偶不知道该怎样的
越忙
心里越不平衡
想更多东西
听到熟悉的歌
又会想哭
越忙的时候
心里越脆弱
你过得好吗
一直想问你
不过

不想再泥足深陷了
把心里的问候
好好地收起来

1 comment:

  1. my mood also unstable~ since yesterday night~ until now~ not really sure~ what i want, what i need, where is my mood doing, what i gotta do, but now, i feel quite happy, coz~ at least, i can feel myself~ full~ burb~ XDD

    ReplyDelete