Friday, November 25, 2011

Heartfelt

It's kinda late and I am still eating kerepek bought by Yoke Peng while doing my chapter III which I drag it for such a long time:( I am kinda busy to blog recently as many things come together with plenty of works and presentations and dance practise.. Although it is really busy, I think I still handle quite well with all my stuffs without crying myself due to all the stresses:) There are many people concern around me and I love them a lot.. Because of their support, care and especially their willingness to allow me shed in their hug, I slowly growing up to face all the toughness and obstacles:) Thanks for giving me chance to go through all these because I am stronger and stronger now<3

She said
GOD give me a chance, I didn't do it well last time

How hurt it was
How sad can it be

No matter how hard we have tried, there is nothing but holes inside
Shall I just stand under the rains, let the rainsdrop  wash away my dread
Shall I just stand against the wind to let all my regrets to be blown away
Shall I
Shall I
Shall I

Now
GOD give me another chance, I hope I can do it well

Should not sink in the deep sea to let the waves flush away my misery
Should not stand under the hot sun to let the blazing rays melt away my worries
Should not
Should not
Should not

Everything can be solved with one smile<3 Cheers for everything go through in my life:)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are slowly growing up~ but me..is getting dropping down~ mayb my mood, or i emo, or...dunno~ do nothing, think nothing, just dunno~ wat am i worried for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you know the time I updated blog everytime?? This is not getting drop.. Just you too worry about the new job, new environment, scared you don have enough money to spend.. Somehow you should know that worry too much also equivalent to nothing can do.. Should learn how to let go and let yourself calm down to think and plan properly:) I will always support you all the time no matter how<3 You still have me beside you:) Heart you<3
    xoxo<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you know the time i replied blog everytime?? XDDD Sounds copy from you~ XDD
    Hmm, maybe, not sure~ Of course i know worry too much will get nothing~ XDD But sometimes, still will worry something...

    hmm~T.T my 2 pillows got ur slobber~ T.T

    Thank you that always by my side not matter how~ ^^ really thanks to you~ ><

    p/s: sleepy n headache~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coz is my blog ma.. I will check it all the time ma.. got notification to my email account also:) Always so worry d.. so gao xiao.. Mei mei always here d:) don worry:) Got my slobber to accompany you sleep:) so happy<3 You also always accompany me and by my side... I also feel very bliss and happiness all the time:)

    p/s: tired , sleepy, dirty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolx, today wake up late leh~ T.T i cant wake up~ n i not sure wat time i felt asleep, i just rmb, after i sent you last sms, then i go to drink water n try to sleep~ ^^

    yier~ your slobber acc me go to sleep~ i dun wan~ slobber not you~ >< hahaha~ of course always accompany you le~ ^^ feel bliss and happiness oh~ i am so happy~ i really very useful oh~ ^^

    p/s: can you explain to me, wat is p/s means actually~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha:) I knew u woke up late ah.. Who asked you sleep so late yesterday night??? I too tired.. lie down then terus sleep liao.. Haha
    You don wan my slobber??? zzzzz...zzzzz.... You always so useful d:) heart you le<3
    I don know what is p/s actually.. you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. stands for "postscript. It means something added after a letter or other written communication. like to add a detail.

    Haha, i got it from the website. I also dun wan sleep late de mah~ but someone sleep late yesterday wo~ zzzz

    yer, where got ppl love slobber de~ >< i will feel super paiseh if i got slobber when sleeping~ >< feel shame shame...T.T

    Did i told you before, when i form 5, i still have bed-wetting~ =,= all is the dream fault~ >< i dreamed i went to toilet pee~ then end up~ i pee on bed~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's why, when midnite, i wake up, feel wanna pee, will faster go toilet~ T.T but sometimes, i will scared go to toilet alone~ XDDD coz...so dark~ i scared darkness....when blackout suddenly, especially im alone, i will be super scared n numb~ dunno wat to do~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why will scared about the darkness wor? Won off all the light d.. Don so worry about it ah... Bed wetting??? So cute and funny.. I keep laughing wor.. So old liao still will bed wetting:)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. told you~ it is all about dream~ >< DREAM~!!! that's why i only got bed wetting~ XDDD

    dunno oh~ i scared of darkness, because i scared monster come out catch me~ XDDD sounds funny rite..? oO

    ReplyDelete