Saturday, December 3, 2011

My blooming playground

Feeling indifferent recently

I am just cant close up with them

No motives in life

Perhaps too many things come in sudden
And I don know which one to focus on
Sometimes I just feel too tired physically, mentally and emotionally
But no one understand

Had a bizarre thought,
Want to hospitalized and just lie on there without being acknowledged by doctors or nurse
Want to put down all the responsibilities and hiding in the small corner
Want to faint and not being able to wake up anymore

When the world ends

__________________________________________________________________________________

December is a month which is full of warmth and love
I shared this love with my dearie on the 01/12/2011
Felt great after that
Because I have been a long time to go


I MUST pass through happily and without sadness:)
Promise to myself

I know I will someday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know, you can get through all the bundle of difficulties...><
    What i can do for you, just only can stay by your side only~ coz..i cant help you anything...><

    What i only can hope from you, smile whenever the sadness coming through, stay strong whenever the obstacles coming through, i know you can do that~ i know you can~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will always by my side:) Don worry:) I will be ok soon.. I promise<3 Don feel yourself coward because your accompany is a great move for me:) Appreciate it and cherish the moment we together:)

    ReplyDelete