Friday, November 4, 2011

I should smile

Wish there is no more works to do ever after
Too many homeworks are driving me crazy 
I'm tired already 
Too many things need to remember
I admit
I don't have an incredible brain to store everything
But
Life goes on no matter how
I need to train myself 
To become more and more stronger
Become more and more tough


Once I pass this period
I know
I will be able to handle many things
Will love my colorful life


Balance everything in my life
Balancing now
Balancing now
Balancing now
Even will fall down 
I wil be able to stand up again to face all obstacles
I will train myself
To be a better gal


Never give up 
where 
there is LOVE and INSPIRATION
This is quoted for my Wai wai sister
If you think you are right,
and
this is your wish,
I hope
You just follow your heart
It won go wrong



Should SMILE more
To ignore those unhappiness
I must live happily


This little cute PENGUIN
is given by Wai wai
Penguin keeps accompanying me al the time
Love it very much

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the quote~ ^^ i understand what you want me to do~ i understand n get it~
    sorry keep on making you worry me~ ><

    Now suddenly having fever~ =,= am i so that weak~!!! OMG~ >< n keeping let you worry worry worry~ T.T

    I am so sorry~ T.T, n i noe you dislike me keep on say this kind of things~ but~ >< i really feel very paiseh~ T.T

    I really plan that wanna go find you de~ T.T i scared you boring over there~ >< n you did not bring enough books to read~ T.T

    So miss you oh~ XDD n there's so funny that, everytime i got sick, you are not in KL~ XDD wee~ mayb this is the fate dun wan let you so worry bout me~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. U understand then good:)) Glad you understand and move on:))I didn always worry about u la.. Don worry.. I love to look after you but u also need to take good care of yourself:)) Don come and find me la.. U don know the route also.. Paiseh le.. I am ok at here:)) Luckily can online.. If not I only can edit my endocrine slides and read journals::)) U always sick when I am not in KL d.. Then I cant take care of you also.. Haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really~oO that's good~ >< im so scared that bringing you so much trouble to you~ i will take care of myself...dun think of me so much~ XDD concentrate on your training~ haha...I'm sick when you are not in KL, it also can let me practice, take care myself ark~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don sick AGAIN!!! If not, I smack youXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick is not under my control de oh~ =,=

    ReplyDelete