Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September ♥

Rise & shine, so fast arrive September month:) some more is mid of September now!!!! I balik kampung on the 1st week of September which there is no internet supply at home:( but i was busy dealing with all the babies at home just like baby sitter, no time to online also:(


Hello baby Jayee 
It is so hard to deal with you everyday, grandma complained you are just like auntie, very missy :(
Excuse me, auntie, " I am not missy!!!"
But then, it is fun to play with her, do miss her alot 
btw, I may back hometown again before starting my working life. September is all about the working!!! Hope i won taste the monday blue so soon:) I will love my job, promise (doubt that)

I should start to do financial planning on my salary, although not much:( popipopi!!

2 comments: