Saturday, September 29, 2012

!st DIY hair dye-Liese


I have a long time didnt dye my hair since last year.. the ugly black hair root very long very long but i still don't have time to go salon:( next month gonna be my Convo month and i don't want my hair separate in 2 different colors:( then i decided to dye my hair before i start working also.. since i don hv money and time go salon because normally it will take around 4-5 hours to sit at there waiting, so i decided to try my 1st DIY hair dye.As soon as i check thru internet, n found out many ppl do use liese before which i always see it at watson or guardian, so i give it a try:)


Bought this color - Cassie berry because wish my hair will turn out abit pink pink color.

here is the instruction.. omg i was so nervous when gonna start to dye my hair.

 Here is the components inside the box.

 i forgot what mix to what, just folo the instruction at the back''

 It is written that cannot shake, only can turn upside down many times to make sure the color is mix.
See the color is pink color!!

 OMG check my hair!! n also my face!!!!
all the dye like kena my face!!! i m poor in doing all these.. 
still grumbling to go salon sit at there then won be so messy!!

 Press the bottle then come out bubbles!!!
What a marvellous tech Japan!! actually is easier to use also:)

Need wait for 30-40 mins to let the color blend in.
I was too bored n keep playing my hair. is this look like a buffalo??
just ignore my stupidnessXD

check out my hair color!!
no cassie pink???? don't know why it turn out like brown brown color???
should assume all DIY hair color will turn out brown color??
nvm i still able to remove the ugly black hair root!!!
the color still can blend well!! 

the product is quite good to use, just the effect mayb different for different ppl.. 
Overall, still love my DIY color

No comments:

Post a Comment