Sunday, October 28, 2012

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant Ampang Putra

I have been eyeing this restaurant since very long time ago. Read through many blogs talking about this famous Korean BBQ restaurant, I decided to come here with my friends! I can say, this dining experience is fun yet interesting, all of us need wear the red apron to prevent the spilling of food, of course this apron is important to me, because i usually will stain my shirt:( Don't know what is the problem with me, just like small kids cannot eat properly.. This is my 1st time visit to Uncle Jang, went there after taking my graduation rope, still remember it was pouring heavily and luckily we can find the restaurant through gps! (next post should be my graduation???? i wonder??)

Check out my excited expression! Should not blog this when i am hungry. I will visit him again SOON probably!

 Ordered normal flavor as I cant stand the over spicy flavor. 
Maybe should try the mix n spicy flavor next time!

Pixies of my lovely friends 

 The waiter soon help us to start "cooking". Very efficient since all of us were very hungry at that time. Can smell the spiciness. It's called "Dak Galbi" in korean!!! Forgot to take the pix of the kimchi and the vege, truely speaking, i really don't like Uncle Jang Kimchi, is over and over spicy!!!!! still prefer Daorae kimchi:)



 We added in ramen at 1st and rice after we nearly finished! Both taste superb! (saliva drooling...)

Look at my satisfy expression again!!! Just don't understand why this Dak Galbi superb nice?? Highly recommended if you wish to have korean food tonight!



Address : 

No 1-1, Jalan Puteri 1/7,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Selangor.
Tel: 03-80512208

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant
D7 Jalan Excella III, Excella III,
Off Jalan Ampang Putra,
Taman Ampang Hilir,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-80512208

11-3, Solaris Mont Kiara,
Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur.
TEL: 03-62112536
(above Maybank)

1 comment: