Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blissful NEW year 2011

What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That's not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
I know I dream, I dream I know.
I rise up laughing with the light,
I lie down weeping with the night.
I hug the world until it stings,
I curse it then and sigh for wings.
I live, I love, I woo, I wed,
I wreathe my prides, I sheet my dead.
I laugh, I weep, I hope, I fear,
And that's the burden of a year.
I will open the book. Its pages are blank. I am going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
I hope there will be a great year ahead for me with all the joys and fun together with my family, all my friends, my coursemates:D

New year wish : Forget the past, Accept the new, Appreciate every pieces in my year 2011=)

Stay tuned for my next blog since the line of Digi broadband is not good in Muar:((
I cant upload my photos even one:(( I Hate digiXD


No comments:

Post a Comment