Friday, January 7, 2011

Short update:D

It was pretty tired after 2 weeks posting:(( And I dont even have time for myself to blog and keep rushing the stupid executive report + log book + case study:(((

This is my tired look after back from Hukm.. Love my Mickey mouse bedsheet + small pillow very much because it is done by my beloved mum:D

 
 There is no extra time for me to think much since I am so busy with my posting.. It's good for me for not thinking too much about the relationship matter:D But my mood will still go extremely down when listened to the love songs.. Tell me how to recover =.=  I dont wish to bring those past to the brand new year:(

Anyway, Lunar new year is around the corner:D I dont even have time for shopping not only for my own, and also my mum's new year clothes.. God, please give me some time for myself :)))





No comments:

Post a Comment