Monday, January 3, 2011

Countdown for 2011

I Love Malaysia Football Team very much because We have one public holiday suddenly AND we no need to go HUKM for posting :D This is something that can make me feel happy without any reason.. so I decided to go back Muar-My lovely hometown with my brother and his wife by car.. somemore it was 31st Dec and Baskin Robbin had promotion on that day:))) Craving for the sweetness for the last day of 2010...

The most important thing at home is I can play with these kids.. They are just too cute for me.. I love their smiles and laughter because they dont hv any trouble in their minds.. Heart them





I met my bestie-Ling Sha on that night for countdown party at Spice Vaganza cafe and another friend-Calvin.. I have a long time didn't see her after the outing at Mid valley KL.. She cut a new hairstyle and becomes prettier and prettier:D

Ignore the person behind me:D


We waited til 12am for countdown celebration in the cafe.. It was the 1st time for me to celebrate new year with friends and 1st time saw the popper.. I am just too lousy :( In the end, I have a exciting and memorable new year eve night except to this gathering.. 


I met road block that night AND my license had expired 2 months ago.. I was so nervous when I saw many cars parking beside the shops and had a long traffic on that road..OMG!!! Luckily Calvin came to help me by driving my car across the road block.. Thanks GOD=) New adventurous new year...

Finally I tasted Carlsberg on the 1st day of 2011 at Little cafe with my friends.. It is just too bitter for me and I dont understand why people can so love into it.. By the way, the ice in my cup melts and make the liquor not so bitter=) 


My New Year resolution is to learn how to DRINK =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment