Friday, January 14, 2011

Appreciate 。Toughness

Poor bloggie:( I had abandoned you for almost one week because of the posting+reports+case study:( ALL of them is going to kill me mentally and physically:( Now take out a little bit of time to make my blog alive before starts typing my case study report:D
Life always cant go smoothly and goes against the way you think=( Why cant it become more straight and no more turn around?? There are so many things pop up recently and made my life so miserable and my friends too.. I felt sad and down about the matter of my friends (both are my best friends) and how come UKM is so strict in this way? It almost will kill one uni student just because of this light mistake:( What I can do for them? I felt so helpless and only can see them so unhappy without doing anything for them=((((( Anyway, I believe that both of you are tough enough to face all these problems and I will always support you and be here for both of you:D .Pull it back.After all,life must be lived forward no matter what obstacle is in our ways.Though it's easy to speak it out but when comes to action,it's hard.Anyways,the show must go on:)))


I have to appreciate everything around me because life is so blissful for me to live.. Among all my friends, I am the one who can live well without any troubles and I must say thanks to GOD:D

Praying hard for family, frenz n myself that everything goes fine as planned

No comments:

Post a Comment