Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blurring:(

Time passes too fast and I cant even to catch it.. Abundant of assignments +exam+quiz flood my mind.. When can i free from all these things???? There are too many people in this world who are so selfish and put their mask on their face.. I seriously very unhappy about this.. How come they cant treat everyone equally and more fair enough?? Damn it>.<

Finally, the one who I care a lot has been fly to somewhere else to meet his loved one.. I know we cant together back again and I am just foolish in thinking about patch up:( There are so many people around me who worry +love me especially my beloved mum but I still cant get it over.. Sometimes I really hate myself to become like this.. I had promised to myself that I am going to kick him away from my life and HOPE so:D

Gonna continue to study my Toxico quiz on friday afternoon.. Kinda no mood to study and only study for exam:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment