Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Unwell:(

Kinda unwell nowadays.. My body is giving signal to me for rest.. I have not much time to rest enough as too many things are on my hand to complete.. Still have a mountain of notes haven study.. a ton of assignments need complete.. Course night is on next monday somemore.. I definitely will be crazy soon:((( I HATE this type of life..

Anyway, I am still enlighten my life with friend's birthday celebration.. Had a good time with coursemates to release all the stress.. Very seldom to come out as gathering because we don have much time to do something else.. But we have to face reality also:(


Able to smash the egg tarts on Apek's face:DDDD
I pushing damn hard.. Wakaka


 Anyway, life always so beautiful with a lot of 点点滴滴.. Piece of life can be conjugated together with all the memories:DD
We able to brighten our days by doing silly things..

1 comment:

  1. oh shit~ you are the one who pushing damn hard...you are so...evil~ XD

    ReplyDelete