Saturday, March 12, 2011

Randomness is FUN:D

Finally finished my Biostat final presentation and went to print my final poster too:D Finally I can put down all these things a while and went to SHABU ONE for lunch with Liyang, Boonwee and Wuanshing.. It has been so long we didnt have a proper meal with that sweet couple.. AND Ting2 and Huan2 had aeroplaned us..
Shabu one is really a good place for us to have a nice time for gathering because we definitely will spend a lot of time there to ensure that what we eat will be equivalent to the money we paid:D

And I am so in love!!!! Because me and Liyang met




PRIYANKA CHOPRA & SHAH RUKH KHAN
at Pull and Bear shop in Pavilion.. We were too excited when we see them and there were bodyguards around them.. They are just too friendly and both of them, one is Gorgeous and another one is Handsome:D

Love our relax days:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment