Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Valentine >3

Promised to someone to have a blog on my Valentine day although it is March now but I shouldn't forget about it. But I also wanna blog about Valentine eve and actual dayXD
This year is very special because I received many bouquets of flower during this Valentine period and first single Valentine year.. Dont know is good or not to this situation.. Haiz>>> single??? I still remember that I didn't spend my Valentine day with him last year because he was in Hongkong at that time with his coursemates and friends and I was with my family at my 3rd brother's house. Can count as single at that time right? Although I know that this day is coming soon without him but I still cant get over it since I am kind of a person who lacks of secure and hope to celebrate with him every yearXD
Anyway,
This shouldn't be remembered always because he is some far away from me now. I should forget about him and accept the new coming.
Here is my favorite flower got during this Valentine day
You must be very surprised that how come I didn't snap other bouquet because those are roses and I don't like rose. This is my favorite White Lily bouquet and it is a quite big bouquet for me. Thanks to the one who gave me this bouquet because he done a lot of silly things just want to make me happy although he told me that he is some kind of realistic person and won't wait me very long. Received his another present which he made it himself and I love the perfume smell on the notebook. I addicted to that smell alreadyXD The small notebook is kind of cute stuff I received with cute stickers and ugly handwriting but I am happy with it as kaikiat never do anything himself to me..Can feel his like to me and I appreciate it a lot:D
Sorry for not giving you any answer till now. You know the reason so I no need to explain here. I already forgot on how to prepare myself to get into relationship. Somehow a too happiness life will make me feel like I am not deserved for it as my relationship road is not so smooth:( But everyone around me seem like treat me very nice and I dont know how to response to them sometimes. So in the end I choose to run away from all these so I can have myself alone for not thinking about all these matters. Sorry for those who care a lot about me. I will add oil in facing everythingXD
I decided not to go out on Valentine actual day but I dont know how to reject his date so went out 1 hour with him.. He brought me to Ice station at New Pesta there which is a place we always been there last time.. The deco there is still the same and a lot of memories flash back. This is 2nd valentine I spent with him with different status. After so long, he still cant get over about our relationship and he said I am the most kind-hearted gal he met before just like an angel. Oh gosh, dont you think that his sentence is too over??? One thing he said is right.. I already lost myself and is putting myself in terrible+miserable life yet dont know what I want. This is so called a 糜烂生活after broken up so long.. I just dont wan to face the reality actually. Can everyone spare with me some time yet I still cant figure out the solution? For me to him, I hope he can be more mature in doing everything and his words too as I hope the history won't repeat again. I sincerely believe that he can be more successful in his life if he able to control his temper and emotion very well for everything in his life. I always believe it. God bless him...
Here come the end of the valentine blog as I promised to you last time. It is quite long actually because I want to express myself in this blog and it is middle of night. I still feel sleepy after napping around 4 hours just now. Damn it.. When I become so lazy in doing my assignments? Gosh, I want to sleep againXD

5 comments:

  1. you know...there is one person in my mind when i was reading your post~haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One person in your mind? Who is it?? Faster tell me:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Why you will think about him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno leh...my six sense lor...

    ReplyDelete