Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jump into the Love Tomb:(

Early in the morning while I am still editing my blood donation report, I saw the Facebook status written that Tan Kai Kiat is married to Annie Chan.. Why I will feel sad and unhappy when I see this? I should give a big clap to them because they already got the level to jump into the love tomb soon.. I hate myself for being so useless to face all these things.. Suddenly my mood is turning upside down:(((
How to determine your partner is ready to get married with you? Last time when "we" were together, we do said that we want to get marry in future when we finish our university life.. But in the end, glass has been broken.. Nobody can ensure that there will be nothing happen along the way to enter the love tomb..
What to say? I think maybe our love is still not strong enough to let us get into the love tomb.. Hope you will stay in happiness ever after sincerely from my wish:D

No comments:

Post a Comment