Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunkiss my life ♥

It's beautiful in the morning.. The weather is just so nice to keep lying on bed and dont wish to wake up.. I am still dreaming, dreaming and dreaming.... Raining makes people blurring:D


Anyway, Today is my last lecture in my 3rd year Uni life and I am going to have exam soon which I seriously don't like about it:(( We will go out for lunch to end our 3rd year life with jolly mood and throw our books+notes in hundred miles away...

Go go go away..

Went to my coursenight on Monday night at Golden Horse The Palace, Serdang.. It was my 2nd time to eneter the same place and also same hall to have our dinner there.. The place did not change yet the relationship among all coursemates had changed.. Seriously, relationship among human is just too fragile.. They can be good with their fake appearance but the thoughts in their mindset were different.. Too sad:(

Not much to say>>>> Plenty of photos to share here...
p/s: I love my new Prime lens very much:DD

































No comments:

Post a Comment