Monday, March 21, 2011

Everything = Spontaneous

Everything is just too random and spontaneous for me.. Went to Korean BBQ restaurant at Cheras there and the food was just too nice:D The grilled pork and all those side dishes were salivating my mouth.. Many people were queuing outside and just wanna taste it.. This shown that It is real nice food there:D

The grilled pork with the fresh vegetable:D


Went to watch World Invasion - Battle Los Angeles.. This is a new movie and everybody was grabbing to watch it.. When we reach Mid Valley, we only can make it to watch midnight show..I knew definitely I will sleep or tertidur inside cinema.. Too tired with my library review Toxico liao.. Sigh~~~ The show is not so nice for me.. It's just like 2012 and definitely will have people alive and beat the aliens.. ZZZzzzz

Staff Sargent is battling against the aliens.. He is not handsome at all:)
Thrilling moment is we went up Genting after finishing the movie because I cant enter my college after 12am.. ZZZZzzz.. The guards were so rude and don want let me to go in even walk in.. Then we decided to go up Genting without bringing any jacket or what.. Luckily I didnt die because of the coldness there.. !st time went up Genting by car and I was blurring in the car also>.< The mist is just too strong and very hard to see front as the road is pusing here and there.. Luckily I was not the driver.. The scene on tomorrow morning was so nice and I regret for not bringing up my camera..
 
Nature is so beautiful:D 
I should find one day to snap many nature beautiful pictures~~
 Spinner: I cant sit on it because the dizziness will drive me crazy>.<
 Symbol of Genting:D


 The lighting at the lobby of 1st World Hotel.. It doesnt changed years to years>.<

The road along the way up to Genting.. It was going to reach dawn:D

It was a crazy and tiring day for me as I cant sleep properly and dont know where my energy came from:D And then, my phone was battery flat and no single call was able to call in.. I felt glad about this because I will be free from everything even for a short while:D How crazy I am???? Had a hot chocolate at Starbuck coffee in Genting made me feel more warm.. Cant have any single coffee as I allergic to caffeine=="""
How warm my heart at that time<3

Received a sudden present from Xue Ping on Sunday.. He bought me bracelet and Hp deco.. All the things were put my name on it.. I love it very much because they are pretty:D I am going to put my hp deco on my iphone but not so soon>.<
They are just so adorable:D

After drinking so many cups of hot chocolate, my voice has turned out to a sexy voice.. No more Wa Wa Yin for me at this moment.. Too sexy till I am unable to pronounce every single word properly.. My friends all laugh at me and said :' There is no more ITIK voice"... Don know wanna laugh or sad>.< 
Went to Beryl Chocolate factory this morning as it is in part of lecture.. Cant even have chocolate and my Bueno has to be put aside..SOB SOB!!! Bought a lot for my friends, buddy and the kids at my Muar home:DDD

I wanna eat them as Chocolate makes me energetic and happy every single moment:)))

Euphoria = Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment