Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free from everything is just ♥

Everyone seems like so busy nowadays and put a very black face on their face.. Here is a very stressful period for all of us because it is going to end semester and we have a lot of assignments and projects and reports need to pass up before our final exam.. But it's just a learning process for everyone.. No need to be too stressful in completing all the matters:D Take it easy:))
Yearning a simple life is more important than everything.. Path is different for everyone.. Some of them chose to be successful in their academic performance but I am seriously not this kind of person.. Love to be more simple-minded and try to skip from everything is my purpose of life:D Result seriously doesn't mean anything to me.. I admit that I won simply fail my exam but we should try to do everything within our limit so we won mess up all the things.. Try to be more relax bah:DD
♥ Anyway, instead of stays in my room to struggle for my Biostat project, I went to Mid valley to have a simple dinner with my bestie -Ling Sha who is also very busy with her thesis and assignments.. A simple dinner, a simple chit chat made me to relax and refresh my mind till free from all these pekcek stuff is a LOVE..
Let my life becomes more enjoyable.. I bought a lot of my favorite fruits to accompany me while doing the assignments and reports.. Cant buy junk food again as Liyang commented that those are too fattening.. OMG He becomes more and more serious on his body shape.. I finished whole packet of strawberry one night and it tastes delicious and sweet.. Korea strawberries are so different than Cameron strawberry:DD
Still editing my blood donation report as it is still not so complete after compiling.. But I am getting tired and tired.. I wanna nap a while liao.. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment