Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mad Love♥

After reading my friend's blog, I am mad love with many things that will create my life more colourful:DDD

Special Lomo and Vintage camera
I know I already had my canon 550D and I am still not yet master it.. But I am so mad love with these lomo cute vintage camera.. Craving more and more:DDD They are just so adorable and the effect to the picture is so awesome..



These are Lomo camera that I searched from the website and I am mad with them..Can I buy all of them?? Love the 1st one- Diana F+ and the last one with twin lens flex Holga.. OMG!! I cant resist my mind for not thinking of them~~~
www.theclickshop.net
After clicking in, I found that there are so many adorable camera in this world and I only stuck with my DSLR.. U know sometimes DSLR is just too heavy for me to bring out.. so I am thinking wanna buy a small, cute, awesome camera before entering my final year.. Capture every moment for my last uni life <3
Pictures are more important than memory.. Because they keep the memory on and on:D
My mum definitely will kill me if she knows that I wanna buy the lomo camera.. Can somebody get me all of these??

2 comments:

  1. I think we have the same taste!DSLR is really too heavy and inconvenient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya.. DSLR is really too inconvenient sometimes unless there is a certain event you need to attend and thus will bring it together.. I keep thinking on lomocam *faint*

    ReplyDelete