Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Black Tuesday

Today is my Black Tuesday ----- Gloomy day~~ Just like the weather now and has no reason on it:((( Is because of the radioactive? Earthquake? Tsunami from Japan? Let's pray hard for them because they are just too pitiful enough.. Apart away or being separated from the loved one is something very horrible feeling.. I don like that feeling...


Depressed。Gloomy。 Black Tuesday。
 
Anyway, I received a sudden surprise from my friend who bought me whole set of Bodyshop Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume and shower gel.. I felt damn shocked and surprise on what he done for me..
 Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume and shower gel:D
 
Thanks to the one gave me this.. You always surprise me with your sincerity and efforts.. Thanks a lot:D Dont know what to say because seems like everybody around me treats me too good liao.. You always tolerate with my blur and straightforward and without showing any unhappy or black face.. You're just too nice for me..
Went for Tenji Japanese Restaurant just now which located at Mont Kiara Soho KL there.. Actually don feel wanna go out after class d.. Just wish to stay and hide myself in my room after class.. But my characteristics won allow me to do so as I don wish to influence other people mood.. So in the end, I went out with them.. Only has one word to describe it---- Full.. My stomach is still bloating now>.< 
I didn't bring my camera also.. and wore like an auntie.. Don like to go out with my that outfit la.. So funny looks wor.. Here is one and only group photo in my phone~~
p/S: Ting ting commented on her super RED face>.<
I also dont know what happened to her face la.. Mayb is too photosensitive liao:D

No comments:

Post a Comment