Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oppression。

Life is getting too busy nowadays and an abundant of assignments are throwing towards me:(( I cant even breathe the new air in order to refresh my mind.. I seriously HATE this type of life and this even made me become more emotional unstable and moody.. When can I free from all these???

BUT, luckily I have my euphoria to enlighten my life a bit:))

Talang>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kinder buenossssss which I LOVE it very much.. Really need thanks to the one who bought me 5 packets one time during this critical period:D

I still can fill my life with book although look like don have much free time to do so.. Finally finish my Thousand of Splendid Sun which I borrowed from Liyang quite long.. It is a fantastic book and instill the perseverance of women in my mind.. Khaled Hosseini is a great author.. I will continue to read his Kite Runner after reading this>>>>>
Mitch Albom is another great author in writing the inspiring story.. Tuesday with Morrie is a great book which let me know that don't feel afraid in facing the death.. Sometimes living persons made me more scared because they have too many fake mask on their face.. Insincere at all:((


Here comes my super WULIAO photo taken when I back Muar last week...


was struggling my Biomo notes for exam at that time.. I HATE sudden exam because I need more time to finish one note.. My studying time needs longer period as I sambil memorize the notes for final.. Damn it sudden exam:))

Anyway, life is still going on whether I hate it or not.. I have no choice and only can follow it.. God, please tell me how to handle all these things so I won let myself to live in miserable..

No comments:

Post a Comment