Monday, March 14, 2011

A Letter To Somebody I care♥

To somebody I care, frankly speaking I feel a bit unhappy after reading your letter yesterday night.. This is not a letter that you write it because of you done something wrong and want to compensate on what you had done.. I thought maybe after so long, you will be more understand on my thoughts and thinking.. on the other hand, you still cant catch up my mind.. Never mind, It takes time~~~

Here comes a letter to you as you requested this morning.....
It is my first time to have a webcam with somebody so many days CONTINUOUSLY and without feeling pekcek or troublesome.. This is something that I proud of it.. Last time there is someone told me that it is very boring to face you everyday although we were apart from each other and there is no necessary for us to see each other.. After listening to what he said to me, I feel that maybe is because of I am too lack of secure so will have this type of childish suggestion and request..
But you gave me confidence to continue my childish and naive thinking although we are still in a very "complicated" situation as you mentioned in your letter.. Thanks for giving me such an awesome confidence and thus make me feel glad and happy all the time:D
Honestly speaking, maybe I really got feel a bit distract when webcam with you.. I will finish my work either assignment or reports very slowly and not effective at all.. This is maybe an one and only disadvantage to have a webcam with you.. But I think this is not a problem as I left a few assignments and reports only.. But I won webcam with you during my final exam period because I will easily pekcek when I cant finish studying on time.. You know my study style so I no need explain here:D
Sometimes, I wish to stand firmly on my naive thinking so I wont be too mature in doing all the things.. But I know that in your heart actually, I am always a Mum little gal who never and ever wont grow up in every aspect as too many people said so.. I dont know whether this is good for me or not and I just dont wish to be influenced by the reality of this society and the realistic mindset of somebody else.. Maybe this is my true and naked characteristic.. I love it:D I don know whether you will like it or not as too many people will think that I am overstupid in believing on everything, everybody is just so nice to me.. You always said I am too good in treating everybody around me and maybe there are some who always take advantage on me but I don care on what people done to me..
Complicated relationship is caused by me.. You told me that we must appreciate our life and there is no smooth path in our life as we wont remember if it is too smooth for us.. I agree this sentence... As we have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.. Sometimes we tend to remember all the sorrows because it HURTS.. and we tend to forget the joy and happiness because it comes easy and go fast fast fast.. Therefore, we will be easily to neglect the people who care a lot to you and your life.. Very sorry about this to you sometimes.. You gave me a lot of joy, the feel of happiness, and sad too.. But this is a life process we should learn and remember it and make it more and more..I just wanted to let you know—the things you do for me do not go unnoticed...You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle... I appreciate your dedication from my bottom of heart:D


“As I look back on all that's happened... growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together... As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you. The past may be gone forever... and whatever the future holds, our today make the memories of tomorrow. So, to you, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”

 


p/s: your grammar and font in letter are a big problem.  and my letter definitely will exceed 500 words...

 

 

Regards,

siyee 

2:50pm

14/03/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment