Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding

I know it is kinda late a bit to post about the very 1st wedding I attended in KL and I also forgot when was it.. Apparently I didnt bring my camera along so I didnt take photos on that day and all photos credited to the photographers:) A very 1st time I saw YY became feminine in wearing the dress and I think I will encourage her to buy more dress in future..


Isn't she look more feminine? XD 


I was just helping in registration or welcoming counter. Like a flower vase=.=


With sing. Finally I drank Martell with you:) XD


Group pix.


Here is the bride and bridegroom. The facial expression of the groom is so funny.Teehee.


After dinner. I look fat. OMG!


Look at this photo.
I was helping her to put the flower on her dress because she don't know how 2 do so.
See my face was so unwilling=.=

It was a great night as we had fun ourselves too although sitting with those old people. 
We had red wine and martell. Wee~

1 comment: