Monday, April 30, 2012

Final awesome night

Today is the last day of April! It's kinda sad and also nervous because May is coming=Result presentation is coming too:( I still have a lot of works haven't touch and tidy yet I am blogging now! I wish to blog about the last memorable course night on last Friday night at Ideal Convention Centre Selayang:) It was fun and we really enjoyed very much. RM70 for the last memories is worth it! Yeah! The theme is Arabian Night which I really don't know what to wear for the dress code and my wardrobe only left one black dress I bought in cotton on last time. No choice for me:( The only thing i can do is put more accessories to make it more Arabian:) Bought a long necklace at F21 but i put it on my head and I love it:) People commented on it and it was beautiful and shining on my head:)

Without edit. Is this look nicer? I brought back the souvenir given because it is beautiful<3 

 Rose given:)

 The food on that night. I like the rice and fish only:) Mutton also not bad:)
We do refilled the fillet for 2nd time. Teehee.
 Our beloved lecturers were singing together on stage. 
Look at the expression of Prof Rohi. He is so funny:)

 With 1st year juniors. Time flies:(
We are 4th year now. 

 My favourite lecturer all the time. 
I won forget the fashion runway done by him. Crazy yet hilarious.

 My buddy Sherlyn. She looks pretty all the time. 
Bless you will get the thesis title you want. Popipopi.

 With 2 pretties. 

 All girls attended that night.
Spot the Huan2 clutch. It is Rm300.omg. 

All boys attended. 
Allen do looked smart on that night with the coat from liyang.XD

Us. 
You 2 know I love you:)

Omg. I forgot to take a group pictures with liyang, huan2, ting2, allen. We used to have much fun during outing. Never mind. I think we still have chance to take pictures together during our last presentation and convo (if we all will graduate together). 

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.
Farewell is necessary before we can meet again. 
And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment