Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Restaurant Dong Seoul

Annyeonghaseyo! This is the post about the new Korean restaurant in Muar. Due to the reason that I unable to back home next week for Mother's day, so I suggested to have a nice dinner last week before I back KL. Somemore I heard from my friend about the new restaurant at New Pesta, then i told mama to go there have a dinner:) Teehee:) We can see the signboard from far far away, the signboard is extremely BIG:)


Simple and spacious interior design with Korean style tables. It reminded me about the interior design of Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant in Malacaa. 


Here is the menu of BBQ sets. They don't have the marinated pork and I feel sad. We ordered Set B. Apparently set B is enough for 4 persons:) We do ordered other side dish like korean style Tung Hoon, mixed vege noodles soup:) but I didn't snap for them:( 


They served tea instead of plain water:) but the taste is not so green tea :( But I do like it and can refill many times:) It is not charged at all:))


There are only 6 side dishes if not mistaken. Free side dishes which are always my favourite when it comes to having Korean food! The side dishes here taste okay over all. I do feel that side dishes are not so complete because I had around 10 side dishes when I had my Korean BBQ in KL.


I was the only one to eat Kimchi for that night:) Apparently my whole family not really like the sour kimchi but is ok for me:) I love sour food:) 


The porks were BBQ-ing:) The vegetables used for wrapping the meat tasted bitter:( Don't know why but I finished all of them:) 

Check out the expression of Adriell:) He was so happy that night and ate a lot of steam eggs. Her mother forgot to bring his milk powder and luckily he still able to eat the steam eggs:) If not my brother definitely will scold his wifeXD He is almost 9th months but still don't know how to crawl=.= Learning progress is a bit slow. Nvm, mama will teach him very well:)

 Of course this dinner is dedicated to my lovely mama:) Happy Mother's day for her and I gave her an angpau and the hair clip I bought as a token of appreciation to her:) She seems had a good times on that night:) Wee~ Over all my experience there was pleasant. I would definitely pay another visit there and try out other food. The food wasn’t fantastic, but definitely wasn’t yucky. For the first Korean restaurant in Muar, it’s definitely worth a visit!






No comments:

Post a Comment