Friday, May 18, 2012

Brighten my Day

I am so happy today. Seriously, indeed happy with laughter and tears:) Talking about earlier, I mentioned about the MCD dinner as a reward for myself after mock presentation. Yet, the story is to be continued.

Decided to have a dinner together with my lovely YY yet she said Sing was asking about the dinner with us. Then I decided to follow her back Cheras and have my MCD at Jusco Maluri. I wonder why every KL-ian so fall in love to go Jusco??// Apparently there are so many shopping complexes in KL and Jusco groceries aren't cheap too>>. Freaking crazy and tired to take train during the peak hour at KLCC because too crowded with many office boys and gals=.="

After had our dinner and chit chat, we headed to take a stroll inside Jusco and Sing was looking for the Father's Day present. Yet, we didn't buy anything. We should spend our money wisely especially for present. After that, YY was attracted by don't know what kind of attraction force to the game center of Jusco. It is called 丁丁场 in chinese (Hope there is no spelling error). I don't know how to spell it because I never been those kinds of places since young. But we did go everytime while waiting for the midnight show.


This is the game they always play in the game center. 
Everytime shoot shoot shoot to the targets. 
Somehow the guns putting there are very loose and out of control (for me). 
I was laughing non-stop while was playing the game. The funky english speaking and the graphic are so FUNNY
In the end, I am the one who is so excited. Wee~ Interesting huh. 


I do hope that I am the one who is playing inside:) 
I know I am naive and childish
It 's good to be a kid, right? 


2 packets of my favourite m&m only cost Rm20. Is super duper cheap. 
There is a booth at the interchange station, Masjid Jamek lrt there. 
YY bought for me because she knew i will need it during the midnight time. 
happy indeed


This is how i look today. Nerd look i know. 

Btw, I accepted the invitation of LG Smart TV party at GSC Signature next wednesday night. I was surprised that i am being chosen to attend the party because it is my very 1st post about the nuffnang event.  Feel nervous at the same time. I will go with YY on that night to make me brave and won stuck at there. Thanks nuffnang.

No comments:

Post a Comment