Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Favor Animal Pal in Madagascar3: Europe’s Most Wanted

Oh yeah! I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of cartoons, yet there is no any cartoon movie launch recently. All are about the silly vampire movie, comic Avengers and bla bla bla...


They are back!!! 

When the Madagascar hits the theatre,
it is all about shaking bum bum and sing MOVE IT!
Move it 
Move it
Move it
Frankly speaking, we all love to move it...
Because you love to

MOVE IT

Have you watched Madagascar 1 & 2? I am sure everyone of you had watched it before:) This movie is presenting 4 main characteristics who are Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman. All of them are cute and funny in their own possessing characteristics and making this funny and exciting movie to the max:)

So here, I would like to talk about my favour----->>>>>> Marty the Zebra ! I still can remember what he said " I'm ten years old. My life is half over and I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes! " I laughed non-stop and see how funny he is:)))) 


Here it is >>>>>> Marty 

He is a hopeless optimist and usually sees the things in brighter side, taking every situation in stride:) He strives to be unique, which proves difficult when he meets his kind in Africa. Everyone also hope to be unique, am I right? I think that everyone don't wish to be sad sadder saddest forever. Be Optimistic is the only way to make our life happier and happiness ♥


Marty is the best friend of Alex the Lion:) Marty is closer and BFF to Alex compare to Gloria and Melman. This is because you can see in the previous episodes how Marty be there for Alex when they had trouble and despite of all misunderstandings, he still think of Alex and accepted him willingly. This is how friendship works>>> We should help each other no matter how:) 


Do you see how funny Marty in the video? He always do something unexpected and makes the environment alive and good to see without feeling bored.. It is really funny till you feel clench in your stomach with so much laugh when Marty makes jokes out of the blue. This is why I so adore Marty!!!!! Btw, he is also a good-looking with his stripes that he always proud of:) 


This time in Madagascar 3, I believe that all members will be crazier
 MORE CRAZY FUNNY SCENES

Let's start the party everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment