Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Murni Mamak SS2 PJ

I wanna admit that I am a person who hates Mamak stall very much. This maybe due to the cleanliness problem and very noisy atmosphere there:( But then, there are many people around me telling that Murni restaurant SS2 is very famous and worth for me to go and try.. I was brought by my curiosity about the FOOD there:) I love to EAT EAT EAT ♥

So, the day after attending one week result presentation, I headed to Murni mamak to eat the food there:) The place is not so packed at that time but the customers keep on walking in.. Business good there:)

Guess what we ordered???
We decided in a blink ♥


Famous Mee Raja. Only Rm 8.00:) 
Served with prawns and squids:) I love it very much:)
The texture of mee also very nice:)
This definitely will be a good reason for me to go Murni eat again:))


Roti Hawaii. I forgot how much jor.
Taste not bad too:) 


Roti Mozarella Cheese Ham or what. I forgot the name actually.
Taste so-so only:(

This restaurant occupies only 1 shop lot. However, the amount of tables that they provide might be equivalent to the amount provided by 10 restaurants of its size. If you’ve never been to this place before, you may wonder how is that possible. Well, it’s possible because they arrange their tables outside their restaurants as well. There are dozens of tables arranged by the roadside. Not only that, they arrange their tables along the 5 foot walk of the entire building block as well. That’s possible because most of the other shops are closed at night.

The last time that I’ve been there, I was shocked to see that they’ve “extended” their business to the 5 foot walk of the building beside of it as well! That means, there are dozens of tables arranged up to 50-100 meters from the actual restaurant itself. This is so crazy and people loves to hang over there:) I guess it maybe due to the Mee raja???? Haha...



See how happy we were ♥
I really fall in love with the Mee Raja there. 


You cannot miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment