Thursday, May 31, 2012

ViVa Popular Clearance Fair

Have you been the Popular Clearance Fair at Viva Home Furniture? I decided to go when I saw the promotion through facebook:) Nearly 90% discount for all books and for me " bookworm " definitely won't lose this chance to grab some books.


How happy I was when I saw this!!! 
No matter how, I must go!!!

Therefore, I decided to go alone by LRT and this is my 1st time sit Ampang line to reach there. Kinda brave recently:)


See the coin of LRT. 
I was very stupid because I forgot that we can buy the coin to the destination I want reach =.=""
Always do something stupid and silly...
ZZZZzzzzz
Wearing my long time Giordano pant and my favourite flipper:) 
Took train to Mihaja station and nearly lost there:( 


Saw Viva Mall when I climbed up the sky bridge:) 


I still went to ask the security guard about the exact location of book fair. 
I always ask something stupid.
Seeeeeeee!!!!!!! 
Finally I arrived there:)))


Here are some of the chinese books >>> paid by YY! 
She took my Wan wan comics but NVM, I will nag till she return to me:) 
There are some old English story books I found there. 
Rm 50 for the books that can put inside one goodie bag
But the books are very old and not in 100% good condition. 
I don't care about it.

I just love the old musty smell ♥


p/s: I need a bigger shelve to put my books. Hope my mama won't nag me! 

4 comments:

  1. What nag me~ =,= ahem~ BTW, is miharja~ not mihaja~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha:) My wan wan ma.. Should nag till you return to me:)
    Is miharja? Haha.. I don know .. Sounds like mee raja for meXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, it's defnitely not stupid to ask the direction! I went there this morning and asking the same question you asked, lol!

    Glad tht u grab lot's of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice. I really grabbed a lot of books:) Haha.. Happy because found those old old books that I wish to buy last time:) Hope you also can find the books you want:)

    ReplyDelete