Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mock mock mock

It's Wednesday. I just remember that today is the Pink Day for Baskin Robbin. Should I reward myself a scoop of ice cream after my mock presentation today? But is too late because I didn't wear something pink or carry something in pink. How desperate I am to have an ice cream now? Nvm, I will reward myself a Mcd value meal as dinner later. Too starving since morning:) 1st time update my blog by using IPad:) Teehee I feel excited to type it. Still not very used to my iPad keypad because it is so much different to laptop keypad.. My friends used to laugh on my typing skill. I know I only use 3 fingers for each hand and looks funny.. Anyway, I am still able to do my document works with my sux typing skillsXD Speaking to the document works nowadays, I am really exhausted in editing my thesis and result presentation.. My supervisor is just so forgetful about what she said and made my works need to change here and there everytime. Feel wanna smack her sometimes but I can't do so because she is the one who will evaluate my thesis:) A for thesis depends on her hand. God bless me to get an A for it!!! Wish me luck, k? I had my mock result presentation today. Yet still a lot to change. Dunno the lecturers will ask what stupid unrelated questions during my Q&A session. I can't even imagine! Must wear anti-bullet jacket before I present. Hopefully I able to answer all of the questions:) Still remember about my proposal presentation, I done something stupid silly sound in front of mike when I was searching the answer from the slides. The audiences were laughing at me especially my gangs... But I do wish something stupid funny silly things happen during my result presentation too:) Sounds fun, right? Still don know how to upload my camwhore picture from iPad to my blog??? Zzzzzz Nvm let it be first. I am going to eat my MCd dinner later:) Gonna rewatch my vampire diaries tonight:) sounds stupid? Nvm, I always stupid. Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment