Sunday, May 13, 2012

LG Cinema 3D Smart TV

This is my very 1st time to talk about others rather than something always relates to me=.= I am freaking nervous in typing all these information about the new LG's Cinema 3D Smart TV. I just received the email from nuffnang about the partyyyy at GSC Signature, The Garden:) So, I would like to have a try. Teehee


I have never been a fan of 3D before. Well maybe I was a little bit excited about pop-up book when I was still a kid but 3D animations never seem to excite me. 3D was just not real enough back then. It all seemed too fake. However, times have changed and 3D technology has also grown along with it. The only 3D movie I watched before, is Avatar if not mistaken.. The 3D effect was so real and the feeling to touch those unreal stuffs is marvelous:) Imagine if you have one 3D TV at home??? I guess nobody will go cinema to watch movie ever:)

LG Life's Good has come up with a new technology called the LG Cinema 3D Smart TV.





 Just take a look at how sleek this damn TV is!


This is the new LG Cinema 3D Smart TV, with what you call the Cinema Screen Design. This new technology features a 1mm, again, ONE MILLIMETRE, bezel. Do you know how slim that is? Dang, it would look so sleek up on my wall with a full sound system. So instead of going to the cinema all the time, dude, I can bring the cinema to me any time. Feel free to attend a home cinema in my house for a 50% off tickets when I own this baby. Sides, I don't have to worry about movies getting off theatre, I can watch whatever I want, whenever I want and EAT WHATEVER FOOD I WANT! Well, for being so slim, it is definitely lighter than compared to others. Ah, how much I will admire something so classy and sleek.


3D yo!! Having things pop or fly towards my face, feeling like its gonna jab the crap out of me till I die some painful gruesome death, is quite an adventure. And remember, all I'm doing is just sitting down on my sofa watch a movie. So much emotion and intensity going on at a single sit down....... Imagine you are watching Avengers with this 3D TV?? Those bombastic scenes will enlighten you till MAX. This is so cool, right? 

Here are some features of this 3D TV:
Features:
Certified Flicker-Free
LG Cinema 3D TV eliminates flicker from 3D glasses; eliminates dizziness

Battery-Free
LG Cinema 3D TV glasses does not need to be recharged

Electromagnetic Wave-Free
Battery-free = electromagnetic wave-free

3D Light Boost
LG Cinema 3D TV displays a clearer and brighter image

Wider Viewing Angle
More people allowed to enjoy the 3D experience compared to conventional 3D TVs

Flexible Viewing Position
Lie down, lean back to, sit sideways, sit anyhow you like to enjoy the 3D experience

Lightweight 3D Glasses
Need I say more?

Crosstalk-Free
Provides vivid 3D images

Reasonably Priced 3D Glasses
Costs less than conventional 3D glasses

OMG! There are so many reasons for you to buy one for your own or family. The choice is completely yours!

For more information about this technology, do visit: 
http://www.lg.com/my/tv-audio-video/televisions/televisions.jsp

Believe me, 
Seeing is believing


3 comments:

  1. What a review! I've been stunned that LG launched its big TV in India now I am definitely sure that this model is going to quash Samsung's one. After getting into your article, I have to buy Lg 3D TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; Error 0x000000c2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a review! I've been stunned that LG launched its big TV in India now I am definitely sure that this model is going to quash Samsung's one. After getting into your article, I have to buy Lg 3D TV.earn money by reading emails without any investment

    ReplyDelete