Tuesday, May 22, 2012

21052012

Woohoo... I should shout out loudly that I had finished my thesis result presentation today.. 21/05/2012 is a memorable day for me in my university life *wink* Received the message from my beloved lecturer early in morning is definitely a boost support for me:) The presentation can consider smoothly, just i was presenting till nearly no breath because TOO MANY DATA to talk:( Cold sweats at that time too... But in the end, I still able to answer the questions:) A BIG CLAP  and MUACKS to myself!!!!!!


So many kisses for me:) *shy*
Haha.. I am just too love myself..
Crazy yet relaxing mind after presentation.
Yet I still have writing to edit edit and edit to pass up on this coming thursday:(
ARGH!!!!


GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 
GOOD WORK 


This is how i look during result presentation. 
I tied up all the fringe and looked nerd actually with the big spec there.
Thanks to chit chit to help me take photos:) 
Tomato no heart to bring camera so I only can ask people to take for me.
As memories>>>>>> I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment