Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wee~

Yesterday was a happy day
I finally finished my presentation continuously 2 days
Those irritating works drove me crazy
Luckily there is no last minute job 
If not I will be more crazier in scolding those irresponsible people
Went to Sushi King Bonanza twice 
Times square one is better than Lowyat
I ate a lot of unagi and smoke salmon 
Bloated~ 
We were busy eating out sushi because were too hungry at that time


Feel this photo is enlightened me when I saw it:)) 
That's y I put it as my cover photo in FB
Somebody told me that I looked like auntie>.<
But I decided to ignore his opinion as he means nothing to me also


1 comment:

  1. Who~ OO who said that you look like auntie, ignore him bah~ XDD

    I also love ur cover photo~ really very cute~ ^^

    ReplyDelete