Sunday, May 1, 2011

离开

Finally
Today I left my room
G104
where I stayed there one year- My whole 3rd year


This is how my room looks like 
My table where is the place for me to study, read, suft, eat, drink....
My bed where is my lovely resting place to lie, to be lazy enough...
I like my room because it is cool since morning to night everyday...
But
Sometimes it is very noisy outside during exam period...
Overall, it is still very nice to stay~~~


This is my lovely cupboard...
It is huge+giant+gigantic...
I can put a lot lot of clothes inside and skin care...
Very love my cupboard...

Anyway, 
Is time to leave this room...
A lot of memories there...
This room has accompanied me for sadness, happiness and torturous moments...

I will move to another room for my final year...
The scenery there is better than my previous room...
I super duper like the scenery there...
Hope it won be hot in afternoon>.<

Bye bye KTSN

No comments:

Post a Comment