Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Soul mate:)

I have to scream out loudly>>>>> I found a friend who shares everything similar to me>>>> my Soul mate~
I have to mention him in my post because it is really very hard to find someone who shares almost everything same to me... He is a new friend who I knew him in Muar Hospital while I am having my practical there... He is a cute didi who called himself a freak and I think I am a weird person too:D

Was limteh with him yesterday night and found that he is cute and filial guy... Don ask me why I chose to believe what he said because I always won have any doubt about my friend... He will feel guilty if he choose to deceive me... I always believe like this:)

Forgot to snap picture with him... I promised I will take a photo with him:D

No comments:

Post a Comment