Thursday, May 12, 2011

我不爱实习。

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog because my house dont have internet to online=.="""
It is a big problem for me because I know I cant live without internet...
Many things to blog but I only have one hour to online and my mum will be coming to fetch me>.<
From the previous post, 
I wrote that I will blog about my 2nd Beijing trip...
But.. 
I have no time to talk about it.. 
Wait for the next post bah:(((

I started my posting this week.. This monday...
And..
The most important one is..
I HATE IT:(((


Super duper dislike the moment spent in the hospital:(((
I still have 5 weeks to go...
And..
I need to spend all the time with all Malays and sometimes I don understand what they are talking about=.=
They all keep laughing at my voice...
And..
They thought I am cute=.="""

Seriously, I am Not Cute at all:(((
Finally, 
I am able to release all my unhappiness at here... Woohoo~~~

Went back Muar the next day I back from Beijing...
It was a tiring journey and I slept till the bus stop at the bus station...
OMG!!!!
But, 
The most happiest moment is..
I am still able to celebrate Mother's day with my mum on last Sunday...
I bought her a cake and She loves it:D
Bought her a set of white jade necklace and bracelet and luckily she likes it<3


Heart her because she dotes me a lot:D


P/s: I will blog about my Beijing trip in next post. I promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment