Sunday, May 8, 2011

Miss you。

Dear bloggie, 

It has been a long time that I abandon you since the day I off to Beijing China... I have a lot to blog about my trip but I have no time to tidy all the pictures and type a long post... I think that I will type it separately in different post... Too many things to post>>> Food, weather, scenery, people... Spent a lot in Beijing but dont know spent on what because I didnt buy anything also... And I didn buy anything for myself too =.="""

Anyway, I am going back to my hometown tomorrow morning and It's Mother's day... I bought a present for my lovely mum in Beijing... Will have industrial training on next Monday and I dont even have time to rest enough before starts working... I think I will be crazy soon... Not yet prepared myself to get into working mood... Tell me how to not to worry about it... Saw a lot of Facebook posts regarding to our posting... Hope I will have a good start working days in real society:D


No comments:

Post a Comment