Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's July

It is so fast to reach middle of July...
Another month in Muar...
After that..
I will off to KL for Popular bookfest...
Work again!!!!
Super broke nowadays... 
Because need to pay insurance and buy my own things...
ZZZZzzzzz...
Very unwilling to pay so much fee for my insurance...
Because I don't wish to live so long in this world...
Life is too realistic and I don't wish to face it!!!!

Went up KL for twice in this month...
Spent a lot of money in staying hotel...
This is because...
I don't wish to let so many people know that I went up kl...
Just wanna go up Jalan jalan and met some old friends...
Had a nice LONG chat with Fui fui when I overnight at her house for the 2nd day...
She knows me so much...
It's comfortable to chat with her... 
Heart her<3


Will work til 20th August at Midori boutique...
It's kinda bored when there is no customers around>.<

When there is nothing to do... Self-captureXD

Working can avoid myself from reading too much...
Because most of time are spent...
Mama keep asking me to take back something from Him...
Haiz...
This is super hard...
Dont know my mood will be fluctuated when I see Him...
I am super useless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment