Sunday, July 3, 2011

Joy?July?

July is starting and time is passing so fast...
Left 2 months more then I have to go back to reality...
Need to prepare my thesis and there will be a lot of presentation I need to face...
OMG!!!!

At the end of the my Lovely June, 
I received a belated birthday present from my didi...
I super duper love the wrapping of the present...
because it is almost same pattern wrapping of mine...


Thankiu for finding me the wooden box... 
I love it because it is so retro and vintage:))))
Oops!!! I forgot to take picture on it...
Will show it next time=))
There is a big question mark when I opened the wooden box... 
Tada~~~~


There is an angry bird with red color on my Mickey mouse bedsheet...
Curious why he wanna gave me an angry bird patung...
And..
Seriously I am not good in playing Angry Bird also=="""
But...
This ends my June days~~~

Hoping July will be a good good month...
because I am going to work at friend's boutique...


Tada~~~ This is the one:))
Hoping I will have a good time there...
And can sambil to find journal for my coming thesis title:D




Early of July, 
then got people to tell me that 
:“ 其实你很孤单,因为心里的那个人, 不会回来了”。

满满的感叹, 就连泪水也冲不走~~

No comments:

Post a Comment