Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thanks GOD

Should shout out Thanks You loudly to GOD because my nephew born safely with bless... He just looks like his mama and the most important is don't have the 招风耳 which can be inherited by his papa... His skin just like me, which told by my mum who  is his grand ahma... This is so nice because the baby will be fair same as me<3


Day ONE just came out from the delivery room


Ah ma was so excited in carrying her grandson:)


Day THREE. Baby with pink 奶嘴


Wen wen was so excited:PPPP


I am a dedicated Gugu<3

Everyday just do the same work and same things... I am getting bored and bored although everyday can see many pretty clothes... But surely will get bored when everyday see the same clothes.. Please come more and more new arrivals next time so I can have work to do... Super bored during this holiday because I only keep working working working... Faster end the book fest then I can go jalan jalan before new sem starts  (Pray hardly) 


Promised to take one day one picture till the end of working... Look like so silly and bored also>.< 
I think this will be the last time I worked at here... Try to create nice memory here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment