Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shop till I broke

Thinking to buy a lot of things to pamper myself 
so I keep working during this holidays
But
It is still not enough to cover all my expenses
Suddenly feel like 
I am a crazy shopaholic
There are too many things on my wishlist
OMG
I will shop till I broke

i)  Lomo Camera
Although I have a DSLR to let me play, 
And
I admitted that shooting is a luxury hobby in fact
The lens are over expensive
Maybe need wait till I work just will have money to buy
Lomo cam is just another wanted to buy
They are too cute and colourful


ii) Harry Potter whole series of books
Finish reading the books actually
Since the show is ended
I wish to buy whole set to keep it during the coming bookfest
Nostalgia sometimes
There are a lot of memories spent in my childhood


iii) Iphone 
Iphone is another luxury phone I wish to buy
And
My phone is not spoilt also
Just wish to buy it 


iv) Ipod / mp4
This is very important for me
Since my ipod shuffle spoilt and I threw it away
So
Decided to get one mp4 for myself
If not
Will be too bored when sit bus to faculty or back hometown


v) Laptop casing
This Hello Kitty laptop casing is just too cute
So 
I put it here
My laptop seriously need one casing 
My poor laptop


vi) A vacation after graduated
This is a must
yet I am still thinking where to go
End trip before we separate to anywhere


vii) Ipad
I just think think only actually
Because
I feel like this is still an extra for me
as I still love my laptop


viii) Wan wan whole series of comics
Addicted to it recently
And still will go and view her bloggie
So 
I decided to get the books during the bookfest too
Can read it when feel bored



2 comments:

  1. wish to get myself a lomo diana f+!!! hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya:) Feel it is so nice:) Let's get together:)

    ReplyDelete