Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Long-waiting

Since the holidays were starting in May and yet till now I only able to watch 2 movies during this period... This is not because of nobody watch with me, is I don't even to have time and everyday was busy working...

Went to watch Green Lantern on my Birthday at Malacca with Liyang them but this movie is just like a comedy for meXD The movie is just as predicted as my thinking and I think I can be a scriptwriter next time.. This movie is not worth to watch at all:(

2nd movie I went to watch is Kungfu Panda 2 and I felt that it was much better than Green Lantern... The cartoons are so cute and there were always some unexpected pop up in the movie:)

I am going to watch Transformer 3 and Harry Potter last episode in this July... Too bad the line here not allow me to upload the poster that I want to upload.. Sucks:((( Finish my Harry Potter series novel very long time ago and I hope the last episode will not disappoint me=)

Hope can get the part time job asap so that I won get nothing to do at home:) Pray for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment